Saturday, February 23, 2013

Introduction

Hello, is there anybody out there?? Oh, wait a second, this isn't a Pink Floyd blog. Anyhow, I am an avid Grateful Dead fan who also enjoys doing a bit of research about the band's shows. I regularly read the following GD blogs:

The Grateful Dead Guide
Grateful Dead Sources
Lost Live Dead
Hooterollin' Around
Jerry Garcia's Middle Finger
Cryptical Developments

These writers have inspired me to attempt blogging on the Grateful Dead. However, I'm not a very good writer. Therefore, I will consider this blog to be an adjunct to these other sites posting interesting or newly discovered tidbits about Grateful Dead shows that might otherwise be unknown. I will keep it short and post as often as I have potentially new information to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment